Regulatory Change Programme Director
This is a senior role within the Sanne. The job holder will be required to lead and manage change project(s)/ programmes to implement key elements of the AML/Sanctions target operating model relating to systems and processes. The job holder will work with a variety of stakeholders across the divisions and regions and will follow the structure, methods and processes required by the Programme.
- Reporting into the Global Director of Change Management, the jobholder will be required to manage specific project/programmes of change within the overall framework of the AML portfolio of programmes.
- Facilitate process reviews to drive out, define and agree good quality user requirements working with key stakeholders including Compliance SME’s, Senior Management, Systems and Operations teams.
- Work closely with Directors, Compliance and Operations stakeholders both inside and outside of the AML Programmes, engaging and influencing as appropriate.
- Ensure strong governance and control across the project where plans are robust and aligned as appropriate, stakeholders are engaged and RAID is managed and escalated where necessary.
- Review and amend as necessary, those current policies and procedures (RBPM, DWP & JWP) across all Divisions and jurisdictions to ensure they refer to the correct Sanne Group Company, committee and individual within Sanne etc.
- Deliver communication and training to staff when new or significantly amended policies & procedures are launched.
- Provide senior executive level updates to provide accurate, timely and insightful analysis of the progress of the programme. Influence and engage as necessary.
- Build ‘trusted advisor’ relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to support execution of the programme at pace and with minimum conflict.
- Ensure that internal and external regulatory requirements are met.
- Support the identification of stakeholder goals and effectively manage their expectations, addressing any misalignment. Lead stakeholders to deliver effectively and efficiently.
- Accept full responsibility and accountability for project deliverables as required.
- Take responsibility for progress to ensure project/programme components are delivered on time and within budget, and divisional targeted business results/outcomes are realised.
- Understanding and strict adherence to local legal regulations.
- Inconsistent system and procedural usage and country coverage.
- Cross-divisional line and multiple geographies operating with varying processes.
Skills / experience requirements
- 10+ years’ experience of managing large change projects/programmes with significant experience specifically in AML and CDD, compliance or risk management preferably in the financial sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of organisational planning, resource mobilisation and problem solving
- Highly experienced in dealing with senior and executive sponsors and rationalising cross line of business priorities.
- Experience in the Compliance domain, with specific focus on systems and processes relating to AML and Sanctions in a regulatory environment.
- Strong track record of business transformation/change project/programme delivery in a global and local structure.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems.
- Strong communication skills – applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Typical qualifications would include a Bachelor’s degree / equivalent experience and the role holder will have professional qualifications in Project/Programme Management e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP).
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.