Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant.
- Answering calls to the switchboard in a swift and efficient manner and directing to the appropriate member of staff;
- Welcoming clients and guests to the office in a polite and professional manner / Act as host to all visitors in line with Sanne company values and behaviours;
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Maintain security by following the procedures, monitoring logbooks, issuing visitor badges;
- Manage the client suite / facilities;
- Organising meeting room requests / bookings and setting up / clearing of rooms;
- Service Client suite for provision of catering with beverages and food as required and safely distribute to clients and staff;
- Coordinate Taxi or Hotel bookings as required;
- Manage and control the stationary stocks;
- As required - Open, frank and distribute both incoming and outgoing mail, including couriers;
- Maintain kitchen stocks and general housekeeping;
- Liaise with appropriate personnel regarding deliveries in to office and tradesmen;
- Provide support with messenger duties, as required;
- Provide support to the Facilities Manager with administrative tasks to include Health and Safety;
- Assist in office operations and administrative activities, and any such other related activities as may be required by the Facilities Manager.
Skills / experience requirements
- At least 2 years' of experience in a similar position;
- Qualification relating to computer skills/literacy;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Competent with Microsoft Office, in order to manage boardrooms and attendee invites accurately;
- Good organisational skills and self-motivated, with the ability to organize own workload and work under pressure;
- Be enthusiastic and act as the face of SANNE and promote the culture of the business and adhere to the company behaviours.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.