We currently have a Fixed Term opportunity for experienced Project Manager to join our team in Jersey. The job holder will be required to lead and manage a critical change project to implement a new electronic document management system. Successful candidate will work with a variety of stakeholders following the structure, methods and processes required by the project.
The role requires that the Project Manager will ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget, and that the objectives are clearly defined and met ensuring the most efficient use of resources and the different interests of stakeholders involved, are satisfied.
Whilst direct knowledge of document management is desirable, a strong appreciation of process mapping, requirement gathering, stakeholder and project management are essential.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope and budget provided utilising the appropriate project management strategies and tools;
- Developing a detailed project plan in collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Developing project scope and objectives and creating the necessary project Governance ensuring ongoing engagement with stakeholders;
- Ensuring that resources are identified and allocated to the work stream, providing ongoing leadership;
- Maintaining and updating project documentation on chosen platform and providing regular updates;
- Taking responsibility for assessing, monitoring and mitigating project risks;
- Managing relationships with all stakeholders of the project;
- Providing advice on the management of projects and the best approach.
Skills / experience required
- Minimum of 5 years' of relevant experience, preferably in a financial services environment;
- At least 3 years' proven project management experience demonstrating appropriate methodologies;
- Proficiency in administering Microsoft operating systems and tools;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- An analytical mind-set is required to understand and document business processes, mapping them into system requirements;
- Experience of driving a similar document management project is desirable but not essential.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with experience of influencing and negotiating successful outcomes;
- Ability to engage and motivate stakeholders;
- Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a global team;
- Be sensitive to the requirements of interacting with different audiences and able to adjust communication style appropriately.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.