The role holder will ensure that all projects are completed on time and the objectives are met.
Projects are separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. The Project Manager will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope;
- Developing a detailed project plan in collaboration with management;
- Develop project scope and objectives and create the necessary project governance;
- Ensure resources are identified and allocated to the work stream;
- Maintain and update project documentation on chosen platform and providing regular updates;
- Documenting committee meetings and creating an action plan post meeting.
Skills / experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a financial services company;
- Project management experience;
- Proficiency in administering Microsoft operating systems and tools;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skill;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to engage and motivate stakeholders;
- Motivated self starter, able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Be sensitive to the requirements of interacting with different audiences and able to adjust communication style when dealing with Junior or Senior staff, internal vs. external and with staff from different cultures.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.