Payroll & Benefits Manager
The role holder will be a key member of the wider Sanne Human Resources function which provides the full range of HR services to Sanne’s 1000 employees across all jurisdictions. The role requires a commercially focused payroll and benefits specialist to take ownership of the outsourced payrolls.
The role holder will have knowledge and experience of some European tax regimes and will fully manage the global payrolls for Sanne. The role holder will also be the senior HR contact for payroll and benefits queries with direct line management responsibly for the payroll administrator.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Payroll checking for Sanne’s locations which includes Europe and other locations. Carrying out the detailed line checking for each payroll.
- Liaising with the finance team regarding funding of payrolls and reporting responsibilities
- Responsible for audits, tax and legislative reporting for all relevant jurisdictions.
- Managing payroll vendor relationships across the Group
- Dealing with day to day issues and complex queries
- Coordination of the annual salary review process for the group
- Share tracking for employees
- Coordination of benefits across all of Sanne’s global jurisdictions
- Manage the broker and provider relationships across the group
- Act as advisor and key contact for employees with benefit related queries
- Oversee the payroll administrator regarding enrolment of employees onto benefit plans
- Oversee the joiner and leaver process with regards to benefits
- Direct line management of one payroll administrator
- Participate in project work where necessary including the move of payroll provider and implementation of new systems
Skills / experience requirements
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Commercially focused
- Ability to motivate and influence a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and leadership skills
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.