Centralised Payments Team
Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Payments Authoriser, reporting to the Manager of the Centralised Payment team. Responsible for the authorisation of payments from a number of Sanne business areas and jurisdictions.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Authorise and release payments that have been input from pre authorised payment instructions.
- Authorise & release pre-authorised batch payment runs.
- Ability to authorise payments across a wide range of on-line systems.
- At peak times assist with the input of payments which will be authorised by an alternative authoriser.
- Liaise with internal business and treasury teams.
- Identify funds that a suitable for Pooling or FX and advise Treasury who will book the FX or contact the client if required
- Liaise with contacts at third party banks.
- Resolve more complex payment queries liaising with the client’s bank where necessary
- Ensure that payments are authorised and released prior to the cut-off times for the various banks.
- Prioritise urgent payments when required.
- Assist with the co-ordination of ad-hoc payment projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary to support the team.
- Generally act in the best interests of Sanne by supporting team members.
Skills / experience requirements
- Preferred previous experience in authorising and release of payments.
- Experience of working with online banking systems an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight customer driven deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a wider team.
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.