Centralised Payments Team
We are looking for candidates to fill permanent roles as Payments Administrator within the Centralised Payments team, reporting to the Payments Manager. They will be responsible for the inputting of and administration surrounding a variety of payment instructions from a number of divisions within Sanne.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Inputting of individual pre-authorised payment instructions received by the Central Payments team.
- Inputting pre authorised customer batched payment runs.
- Liaison with business and treasury teams.
- Liaison with contacts at third party banks.
- Assist with providing information for ad-hoc payments projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly MI required by management to ensure the efficient running of the Centralised payment team.
- Resolve issues which prevent the keying of payments and escalate where the issue cannot be resolved.
- Ensure cut-off times are adhered to and client receives the correct value.
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the operations team and wider real estate division.
Skills / experience requirements
- Previous experience in inputting payments.
- Experience of working with online banking systems an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight customer driven deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a wider team.
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.