Private Debt and Capital Markets
Reporting to the Associate Director within the division covering financial reporting and administration obligations to support the growing Private Debt Fund Team, with a particular focus on the development and mentoring of the team members, including developing working procedures and processes for the Luxembourg office and the Private Debt Fund Team, and providing the highest quality of customer service. Given the divisional responsibilities outlined below, the candidate is required to have significant experience and expertise for the role.
- Joint responsibility for assisting in the development of the debt fund team in Luxembourg and for the day-to-day financial reporting and management of a portfolio of clients;
- Managing a specialised services team on all aspects of the debt fund administration, accounting and reporting, including working directly with Sanne's customers to ensure their debt funds and underlying SPVs are run efficiently in compliance with the relevant laws and contractual obligations, and being involved with the management team to strategically build the Debt business;
- Manage and supervise a number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development;
- Working with the Associate Director as well as the divisional head of financial reporting to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs, Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of the funds and underlying SPVs to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements, CSSF requirements, statistical reporting to the Luxembourg Central Bank and client reporting;
- Ensuring quality control prior to the further review and approval of Sanne's authorised persons including payments, calculations and transactions;
- Ensuring reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements including local law, relevant GAAP, including IFRS and other reporting principals;
- Development and maintenance of divisional and departmental policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that all day to day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks and delegating these across the relevant managers team;
- Support the implementation of new structures;
- Act as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of the Luxembourg audits;
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients;
- Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
Skills / experience required
- Professional qualification ACA, ACCA or equivalent;
- A minimum of three - four years' experience in a similar relevant capability in the finance industry;
- An understanding of Luxembourg regulatory and financial reporting regime, Lux-GAAP; IFRS;
- Ability to motivate and influence a team, high managerial skills.
- If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.