Private Debt and Capital Markets
Reporting to Associate Director, this is a manager role covering financial reporting and administration obligations to support a growing team with a focus on the highest quality customer service.
- Planning, coordination and reviewing of Quarterly NAV accounting and statutory reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements;
- Working with senior management to supervise, train and develop assistant manager and administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Liaise with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of audits;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients;
- Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director;
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts; and
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
Skills / experience requirements
- ACA, ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification accounting experience in the finance industry and preferably with some Debt/Fund exposure;
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP – exposure to Lux GAAP would be an advantage;
- An understanding of Lux regulatory and financial reporting regime;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.