Manager - AML Team
As a Manager in the AML Team you will report to the Associate Director/Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”), AML Team and be responsible for a number of important tasks which will ultimately enable the AML Team to ensure a strong AML/CFT framework effectively applied across the business and also allow the MLRO to provide robust management information to the boards of the Sanne regulated entities.
- Provide AML advice to the business including where it relates to new business, trigger events, investor acceptance, EDD, SDD and setting requirements for complex structures or situations;
- Assist in the identification and improvement of weaknesses in Sanne’s AML/CFT framework including working with Senior Management and Business Operations;
- Assist in Horizon scanning to ensure Sanne proactively address changes in the regulatory environment;
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions with ongoing AML relationships;
- Assist with daily customer screening including ensuring potential matches are escalated and dealt with in a timely manner;
- Working with AML functions in other jurisdictions to ensure Sanne maintain a consistent approach;
- Be willing to undertake or assist in any relevant project work that is identified;
- Monitor the AML Team email inbox to ensure tasks are actioned in a timely manner;
- Assist other team members where required.
Skills / experience required:
- You will have sufficient experience and skills with at least 5 years working in the financial services industry within a compliance or AML function with a strong understanding of the AML/CFT Handbook. You will hold a relevant compliance qualification at diploma level;
- Be able to communicate effectively;
- Be well organised;
- Have the flexibility and adaptability to undertake a variety of tasks if required;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel as well as having the capability to quickly assimilate working with Sanne’s key databases some of which are bespoke;
- Be proactive in your approach.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.