We are seeking a legal and corporate secretarial administrator to join a growing team to provide a full suite of legal and corporate secretarial services to a portfolio of clients.
The role is weighted towards corporate legal and corporate secretarial activities.
- Maintaining strong relationship with existing corporate and institutional clients by becoming a key contact for all legal matters;
- Handling day to day operations of the companies and responding to clients’ request in a timely manner;
- Participate in board meetings, drafting and keeping minutes of the decisions;
- Preparation of board packs ahead of the meeting, convening notices and proxies;
- Assisting with the preparation of shareholder’s meetings, circular resolutions;
- Coordinate client transactions, circulate and track documentation;
- Contact with notaries, law firms, banks, auditors, tax advisors;
- Analyse legal documentation, regulations and procedures relating to the client activities;
- Incorporation of companies (liaising with notary and bank, corporate and KYC documentation, creation of administrative records);
- Ensure all companies’ records and statutory registers are properly maintained;
- Liquidation of companies, coordination with liquidators, auditors to the liquidation, liaising with notary and administration to receive appropriate certificates;
- Oversee the coordination of all the requests in relation to legal queries, updating procedures and process accordingly;
- Responsible for filing of the Companies’ records, archiving and updating internal database;
- Handle administrative tasks (filing of financial reports with regulators, deposit at the RCS);
- Coordination with tax advisors to prepare tax returns and VAT returns on time.
- Handle e-filing of documents with CSSF;
- Actively collaborating with colleagues in accounting team and ensure that managers are being updated on a regular basis on day to day matters.
- Escalating any issue to managers and strict follow up on pending issues;
- Assisting manager in the preparation of our invoices to the clients and follow up on their payments;
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Skills / experience requirements
- Previous experience in similar role in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing English;
- Independent and team worker at the same time;
- Multitasking and good time management;
- Knowledge of corporate law would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.