Lead Helpdesk Administrator
Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role of Lead Helpdesk Administrator, assisting the team manager in running the team structures on a day to day basis.
- Key member of IT ServiceDesk team;
- Based in London, to work on all IT service related queries, with an emphasis on London and Dublin offices;
- Report to IT Supervisor;
- Helpdesk Co-ordination, Incident Managementand Monitoring Daily Checks;
- Work to IT policies and procedures;
- Act as a key liaison between IT Service Desk and the Infrastructure and Business Systems teams;
- Mentor and assist junior members of team;
- Produce and maintain network documentation;
- Install new/rebuild existing work stations and configure hardware;
- Perform small projects as required;
- Support in Microsoft Windows, office and various in house applications;
- Work within a busy vibrant IT team;
- Windows Server Experience and Microsoft SQL Experience desirable;
- Knowledge of IT best practice.
Skills / experience required
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot & solve hardware/software faults efficiently;
- Self-motivated & capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Commitment to developing IT skills;
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.