We are currently seeking a KYC Analyst to assist the Investor Due Diligence Team in Jersey to ensure that the activities of this global financial services group are undertaken in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements and in line with Group policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Head of CDD and On Boarding Team, the role holder will be responsible for providing an exceptional service to our in-group clients based in various locations around the world. The purpose of the role is to ensure all client due diligence meets regulatory requirements.
- Understand corporate structures and be able to translate this into Sanne's CDD requirements;
- Source information from public sources, such as company registers/regulators and stock exchanges;
- Reconcile CDD records, and identify deficiencies;
- Request CDD from Investors as necessary;
- Undertake customer screening;
- Input information accurately into Sanne's internal systems and identifying and communicating deviations to the Divisions;
- Work towards daily/weekly targets;
- Assist in ensuring that the relevant checklists and databases are kept up-to-date;
- Assist in managing the team email inbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner;
- Assist in the resolution of queries;
- As required, conduct verifying, scanning, archiving CDD into electronic filing and hard copy storage;
- Escalate the issues identified to the Manager/Divisional Head as appropriate;
- Assist with ad hoc project with in the business;
- As required complete screening (using a variety of data sources) as required by the business. Ensuring that Negative News, PEP's are brought to the attention of the relevant division/compliance;
Skills / experience requirements
- Minimum 3 years + experience of working within Finance Sector and knowledge of client Due Diligence;
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required;
- Methodical and structured approach and ability to maintain high levels of accuracy even with significant increases in volumes;
- Detail focused and ability to easily identify deviations from agreed process or policy;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.