Acting as Junior Administrator reporting to multiple Administrators and Managers within the Real Estate London (RE) team you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to the RE teams client portfolio consisting of a variety of institutional real estate customers. Working on a variety of different structures comprising SPV’s, GP/LP entities and private unregulated funds for customers investing into all areas of real estate including Office, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Hotels, Logistics and Student Accommodation.
Working closely with the lead director to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the division.
- Assisting the direct Administrators, Senior Administrators and Manages with general and day to day client banking requests and transactions for entities under management. Including the processing of invoices, arranging payments, preparation of payment packs, inputting of bank payments and the drafting and settlement of invoices. Accurate and timely maintenance of invoice logs and cash flows;
- Arranging signing of documentation;
- Awareness and abiding to customer specific procedures;
- Monitor of tasks on Console to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Abides with the Sanne client acceptance process and procedures under supervision of the Director’s, and executes annual periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance;
- Liaison with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Ensuring that the relevant checklists and databases are kept up-to-date;
- Liaising with third parties such as auditors, bankers and property managers as required;
- Assisting in maintaining UK entity books and records and ensuring appropriate filings are made in a timely manner and the necessary updates to the statutory files are recorded;
- Ensures the quality of the electronic and hard copy folders. Ensures archived files are in high standing with regard to completeness, accuracy, updated etc. and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures;
- Proves the client service oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries;
- Submits timesheets on a weekly and timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and a proper invoicing of the work;
- Working closely with the lead Director to provide quality and efficient service to the customers of the Real Estate team.
Skills / experience requirements
- You have excellent communication skills, you are self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required;
- You work in a methodical and structured way and are able to maintain high levels of accuracy even with significant increases in task volumes;
- Detail focused and able to easily identify deviations from agreed process or policy;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Motivated and driven;
- An understanding of Companies Act 2006 and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.