Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as administrator, assisting the team managers in running the team structures on day to day basis.
- Report to IT Supervisor;
- Helpdesk Co-ordination, Incident Management and Monitoring Daily Checks;
- Work to IT policies and procedures;
- Produce and maintain network documentation;
- Install new/rebuild existing work stations and configure hardware;
- Perform small projects;
- Support in Microsoft Windows, Office and various in-house applications;
- Work with a small but busy and vibrant IT team;
- Windows Server Experience and Microsoft SQL experience desirable;
- Knowledge of IT best practice.
Skills / Experience Required
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot & solve hardware/software faults efficiently;
- Self-motivated & capable of working on own initiative as well as part of the team;
- Commitment to developing IT skills;
- Previous IT experience preferable and an interest in IT is essential.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.