Group Services - IT
Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Helpdesk Administrator, assisting the team managers in running the team structures on a day to day basis.
- Report to IT Supervisor;
- Helpdesk Co-ordination, Incident Management;
- Monitor Daily Checks;
- Work to IT policies and procedures;
- Produce and maintain network documentation;
- Install new/rebuild existing work stations and configure hardware;
- Perform small projects;
- Support in Microsoft Windows, office and various in house applications;
- Work within a small busy vibrant IT team;
- Windows Server Experience and Microsoft SQL Experience desirable;
- Knowledge of IT best practice.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and solve hardware/software faults efficiently;
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Commitment to developing IT skills;
- Previous IT experience preferable and an interest in IT is essential.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.