Role summary and responsibilities
We're looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join our fast growing global business. This role will assist team managers in running client structures on a day-to-day basis.
We are looking for university graduates from various disciplines willing to embark on a professional Accounting qualification. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to experience and learn, get challenged, grow, feel recognized and be part of a high performance team.
Skills / experience required
- Hold a degree in Accounting / Finance or any other related field
- Be ready to undertake ISCA, ACCA or ACA professional studies
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively in a high pressure environment
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and able to adapt in different work environments
- Relevant experience desirable but not a pre-requisite
The successful candidate will receive full training, experience and financial assistance with the relevant professional accounting qualification within SANNE’s Mauritius business. Remuneration includes a market related salary and a results-orientated performance bonus.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.