Acting as an Administrator reporting to multiple Managers within the Real Estate Fund focused team you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio consisting of a variety of institutional real estate customers. Working on a variety of different structures comprising GP/LP entities, private unregulated funds and SPVs for customers investing into all areas of real estate including Office, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Hotels, Logistics and Student Accommodation.
Working closely with the lead directors and team to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Ensuring that investor details are kept up to date and correct procedures are followed with regards to the distribution of investor data;
- Preparation of capital call and distribution notices from our fund administration system, eFront;
- Assist with investor queries;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and property managers as required;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures and the AML requirements for on boarding of new work;
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Assistance with preparation of meetings;
- Organise, hold and take minutes for GP meetings;
- Arranging signing of documentation;
- Arranging bank payments;
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlement;
- Monitor tasks to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures taking in to account specific Fund procedures as per Fund documentation;
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis;
- Liaison with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements;
- Working closely with the lead Directors to provide quality and efficient service to the customers of the Real Estate team.
Skills / experience requirements
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the industry;
- Numerate and confident in the use of Excel;
- Experience of using a CRM programme for the administration of Funds;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Detail orientated;
- An understanding of UK Companies Act and Limited Partnership Act and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Experience of fund administration (either Private Equity or Real Estate);
- Motivated and driven to learn about Funds.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.