Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as a FP&A Analyst, reporting to the Head of FP&A within the Finance department. The role will support the delivery of the global budget / forecast, creation and analysis of Business KPI’s and support in Financial Management reporting.
- Gain understanding of Finance reporting processes and creation of process flow documentation for key reporting;
- Review of the process efficiency for FP&A and Finance reporting solutions, continually looking for ways to improve reporting inputs / outputs;
- Supporting SANNE’s inorganic growth strategy by delivering the integration of new companies on core Finance systems;
- Review the accuracy of Financial Reporting as part of Finance BAU Month End process;
- Creation of reports to fulfill customer demand;
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting;
- Proactively reviewing the groups reporting and processes to enhance efficiency and positively impact the business decision making process;
- Maintenance of current user reporting ensuring all permissions are up to date and logged appropriately;
- Act as global support for accounting system and
- Creation of key process flow documentation.
Skills / experience required
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and SQL programming / Visual Basic (SSIS / SSRS);
- Strong understanding of accounting systems, experience with Navision preferable but not essential;
- Problem solving and strong communication skills;
- Good understanding of the main functions of a finance team;
- Business analysis and process flow experience and
- Experience within working in a Finance department.