Facilities Manager FTC
Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a fixed term role, for a period of 4 months, as Facilities Manager assisting in running the general administration and maintenance of the department.
- Manage the day to day operation of Sanne’s current premises at 13 Castle Street and 5 St Andrews Place;
- Perform general Facilities and administrative duties as required;
- Support the Facilities team on the raising and closing of reactive maintenance items;
- When applicable, provide assistance to the Head Receptionist and additional Facilities Manager;
- Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff;
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the department;
- Generally act in the best interests of the department by supporting team members.
Skills / experience requirements
- Minimum of 5 years in-house Facilities Management experience in a corporate office environment or equivalent;
- Ideally large corporate and/or multi-site experience;
- Contract experience and prior experience with negotiating skills, lease knowledge, design, building materials, real estate and dilapidations;
- Knowledge of procedures including but not limited to: security, health and safety;
- Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others;
- Proficiency to supervise, lead and manage staff members effectively, also with proficiency to operate independently;
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques, including experience of office relocations and refurbishments;
- Knowledge of facilities functions and procedures (i.e. building codes, electrical systems, furniture, space planning);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels both externally and internally in the organisation (e.g. executive, management, individual contributors);
- Proficiency in evaluating the performance capabilities of subordinates as well as counsel subordinates in development and/or corrective discipline.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.