Corporate & Institutional
This is a senior role within the Corporate and Institutional division (“C&I”) of Sanne Group. The role has a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, developing the C&I division and product offering, strategically managing Jersey based teams and their managers, responsibility for client delivery as well as oversight of day to day operations. The teams within the C&I division specialise in providing expert corporate and administration services and financial reporting to Corporate and institutional clients. Given the divisional responsibilities outlined, the candidate is required to have significant experience and expertise.
- Assisting in the development of the C&I division and corporate product offering
- Working on all aspects of corporate administration including working directly with Sanne’s Institutional customers to ensure their SPV and corporate structures are run efficiently in compliance with the relevant laws and contractual obligations, and being involved with the management team to strategically build the C&I business
- Principal responsibility for customer relationship management and business development opportunities
- Assistance with the strategic management of the division
- Development and maintenance of divisional and departmental policies and procedures
- Responsible for the development and leadership of staff members across the management team
- Assist with new business enquiries and the implementation of new structures
- Assist with budgeting, monitoring expenses and meeting financial targets as part of the working capital cycle
- Act as client director on SPV and client boards
- Establish build and maintain strong relationships and new networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts.
Skills / experience required
- Relevant professional qualification – ICSA/ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in a similar relevant capability with a particular focus on Corporate and Institutional clients
- A good understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Proven experience within a similar role with excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills.
- At least three years’ experience acting on client entity boards.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.