Risk & Compliance
This is a management level role within the Asia regional business of SANNE.
The role has a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, responsibility and administration of on-boarding new clients and investors in line with relevant AML regulations and group policy. The Asia regional team provides a supportive, team-based, client-focused environment that is dedicated towards delivering high quality services to a select group of alternative asset managers.
- Manage the on-boarding process of new clients in accordance with relevant AML regulations and group policy.
- Manage the on-boarding of process of new investors in accordance with the relevant AML regulation of the fund and group Policy.
- Responsible for the collection and review of due diligence (including subsequent periodic review) and tax information for clients and investors to ensure compliance with relevant AML regulations and group policy.
- Review of subscription documents to ensure information contained is accurate and proportionate to the level of due diligence required.
- Communication with key internal and external stakeholders in regards to the due diligence process and AML related issues.
- Work in conjunction with the Group Compliance to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Manage compliance related operational projects as required.
- Ensure records are kept up to date and accurate.
Skills / experience required
- Specialist experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD/KYC).
- Sound understanding of multijurisdictional financial services regulation and AML guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience in alternative asset and corporate administration services.
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of global corporate structures.
- A keen awareness of risk issues in the context of fiduciary responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate, engage and build relationships across the organisation and externally.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.