Private Debt & Capital Markets
We are seeking a Company Secretary, within the Private Debt and Capital Markets Division of Sanne to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support to the wider Private Debt and Capital Markets division.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Telephonic attendance at and the preparation of minutes following quarterly board meetings of customer entities;
- Ensure the completion of all quarterly minutes assigned to you or delegated by you in line with pre-agreed deadlines;
- Ensure that all statutory filing and Jersey tax reporting is completed ahead of deadlines;
- Maintenance of statutory records, more specifically to assist with electronic filling from time to time;
- Maintenance of minute logs and ensure the timely signing of minutes post meetings;
- Assist with the co-ordination of reoccurring and ad-hoc projects, requiring input from the wider Debt team and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines;
- Assist with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re -financing, as may
be required from time to time;
- Providing training/mentoring to other members of the team, as may be required from time to time;
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary to support the wider Debt team, both in Jersey and other
- Act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
Skills / experience requirements
- Chartered Secretaries qualification from Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa (CSSA) or Commerce Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry;
- Minute writing experience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Should learn and understand Jersey’s legal and regulatory requirements, over time;
- Acquire an understanding of Debt and
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.