Private Debt and Capital Markets
We are seeking a qualified or part qualified accountant with experience in the funds/financial services industry to support a growing team providing a full suite of financial reporting services to our Debt Clients. The successful candidate will report to a Senior Manager/Director within the Debt Division of Sanne and have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio and providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Be responsible for managing portfolio of Debt Clients including all aspects of accounting and administration;
- Provide day to day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (IFRS/Irish GAAP) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures. To include managements accounts, NAV production, capital statements and annual statutory accounts for portfolio of clients;
- Ensure Clients responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and included within accounting ledgers;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and run with audit process on relevant deals;
- Manage Client Relationships , providing quality and responsive service to clients;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Preparation and bookkeeping of monthly, quarterly, annual accounts;
- Preparations of annual statutory financial statements;
- Preparation/review of the reporting required for clients i.e. FVC statistical reporting;
- Assisting with audits for clients;
- Assisting with transaction management such as acquisition /disposal and re-financing;
- Responsibility for the billing and financial aspects of clients portfolio, including raising invoices and collection of invoices.
Skills / experience required
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA (or equivalent) qualification;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry – SPV / Fund structures (preferably)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Irish GAAP
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.