Role summary and responsibilities
This is a client-facing position, with the opportunity to handle a varied portfolio. It will ideally suit an ambitious candidate seeking career development in a dynamic and challenging role and environment.
- Assist/handle tasks for incorporation of companies, restructure, merger, re-domiciliation, transfer and winding up of companies
- Conduct customer due diligence (CDD) as per AML Code
- Convene and attend meetings of directors/shareholders, and draft comprehensive sets of minutes therefrom
- Initiate and facilitate payment transactions
- Prepare/review high quality, medium to complex accounts from source documents
- Prepare tax computations and tax returns
- Liaise with various service providers such as bankers, custodians, brokers, auditors, and Authorities including ROC, FSC, MRA on diverse matters
- Maintain statutory registers for companies
- Effect timely statutory filings
- Attend to day-to-day administrative work of global business companies
- Adhoc client portfolio related work, compliance and KPI generation
Skills / experience required
- Holds a degree in Accounting/Finance, Science or any other related field;
- Undertaking ACCA or ACA professional studies;
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel);
- Good written and spoken communications skills;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Goal-oriented and an organized team player;
- Quick learner and able to adapt in different work environment;
- Able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.