Onboarding & Structuring Unit
We are looking for an Associate Executive in our Onboarding & Structuring Unit to meet our expansion needs, providing a wide range of opportunities and greater career development than ever before in the global business space.
- Working with the manager in analysing requests of clients and prospects and determining the appropriate licenses, authorizations and other considerations to be arranged for the proposed activity;
- Drafting client proposal’s, project description, concept paper and similar documents upon request;
- Assist on application for set-up and licensing along with completion of processes for on-boarding;
- Attend calls, video conferences and in-person meetings with business partners, professional firms and others for discussions relating to projects, advise and others alongside the manager;
- Do research on and document such topics as may be required for the purpose of working on a project, contributing towards SANNE intellectual property, marketing initiatives and such other matters as may be requested by management;
- Assist the manager on deliverables, whether for internal purposes of the firm or for business partners, on matters such as preparing factsheets, flyers, presentations, compiling market data, general research on industry developments, competition offerings, internal processes, etc...
- Ensure Client and Relationship Management database is up to date and;
- Such other duties as may be required by management.
- 1 year of experience in the Mauritius global business sector from a client service perspective;
- Holds a degree or has completed/substantially completed a professional ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- Have a general understanding of the tax, regulatory and licensing framework affecting the global business and financial services industry in Mauritius;
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work odd hours to achieve short deadlines;
- Have good record keeping discipline;
- Able to maintain a professional and good working relationship with peers and stakeholders;
- Able and willing to perform research and prepare detailed documentation on various topics, directly or indirectly related to the industry;
- Give attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.