This is a senior role within the Private Client division of Sanne. The role has a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, assisting with the management of a portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth clients and managing the provision of administration to a variety of entrepreneurial, UHNWI customers holding a range of asset classes through single- and multi-jurisdictional structures.
The Private Client division provides a supportive, team-based, client-focussed environment that is dedicated towards delivering high quality services to a select group of UHNW clients.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients and reporting directly to the Directors;
- Ensuring that all day to day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks and delegating these across the relevant Managers team;
- Reviewing the output of the relevant Managers team and ensuring quality control prior to the further review and approval of Sanne’s authorised persons including payments, calculations and transactions;
- Help establish, build and manage strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and internal contacts, assisting with new business enquiries and the implementation of new structures;
- Taking responsibility for client groups, liaising with the clients and advisers, organising meetings and preparation of board packs as required;
- Form part of the Private Client management team;
- Provide technical support to the administration team;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures.
Skills / Experience Required
- A minimum of seven to ten years’ experience with a particular focus on Private Clients;
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Management experience and team spirit;
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.