This is a senior role within the Private Client division of Sanne. The principle responsibilities are the management of a portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth clients holding wide ranging asset classes through trust structures reporting to one or more Directors, overseeing an administration team and taking part in new business development.
The Private Client division provides a supportive, team-based, client-focused environment that is dedicated towards delivering high quality services to a select group of UHNW clients.
- Provision of high quality client service to a varied portfolio of predominantly Ultra High Net Worth clients liaising with clients and advisers;
- Ensuring that all day to day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner;
- Establish, build and manage strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and internal contacts, assisting with new business enquiries and the implementation of new structures;
- Overseeing and providing technical support to the administration team with responsibility for the development of team members;
- Act as an Authorised Signatory for fiduciary and banking purposes;
- Be a key member of the Private Client management team, actively participating in development of the Division in accordance with the overall strategic plan;
- Assist in the development and strategic management of the Private Client division contributing to the leadership of the division, supporting the business plan and ensuring that staff understand the overall Sanne vision;
- Contribute to ensuring the Division meets financial targets including revenue growth, debtor collection and new business.
Skills / experience requirements
- A minimum of 7 years’ overall experience in a similar role with a particular focus on Private Clients;
- A track record of developing revenue from new and existing clients;
- Excellent networking, communication, organisational and leadership skills;
- Proven ability to manage a team;
- A good understanding of Jersey trust and company law and other related legal and regulatory requirements as well as a working knowledge of relevant UK tax issues;
- A keen awareness of risk issues in the context of fiduciary responsibilities;
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and demanding financial targets;
- A willingness to travel as business needs dictate;
- An ability to embrace and execute change while providing support to employees through the process;
- Hold a Category A or B professional qualification under the JFSC Codes of Practise.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.