The Assistant Manager will join a growing team providing a full suite of administration and company secretarial services to our Real Estate clients. The role will include being the principal point of contact with clients and advisors, the coordination of board meetings and ensuring that the entities fulfil their statutory requirements. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to a Director.
Our Luxembourg office is an English speaking office.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of administrative tasks related to a portfolio of real-estate entities;
- Act as a key customer contact for clients;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice and statutory deadlines;
- Establish companies on behalf of our clients and ensure all operational aspects are attended to in conjunction with the client;
- Coordination of board meetings, including circularisation of board papers and drafting of minutes;
- Monitoring and ensuring that all statutory and regulatory deadlines are achieved;
- Liaison with lawyers, notary, client, intermediaries to ensure information held is complete and accurate;
- Maintenance of registers;
- Coaching and supervision of junior team members;
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
Skills / experience requirements
- 3-4 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Partial or full ICSA qualification would be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks
- Cooperative and pro-active attitude
- Experience of corporate secretarial and administration
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.