Reporting to a Manager/Associate Director, this is an assistant manager role covering financial reporting and administration obligations to support a growing team with a focus on the highest quality customer service.
- Working within a specialised services team on all aspects of administration and reporting to ensure the team and client servicing aspects are run efficiently;
- Working with team managers to manage and supervise a small number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development;
- Preparing and implementing entity customer specific procedures in relation to the administration and reporting requirements;
- Acting as primary point of contact with auditors in respect of the planning and coordination of the Jersey audits;
- Ensuring that reporting complies with entity and statutory requirements;
- Ensuring that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Providing sound, quality and technical guidance to clients;
- Monitor WIP against agreed budgets and report variances to the relevant client director;
- Establishing, building and maintaining strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts including auditors and third parties;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals.
Skills / experience requirements
- Professional qualification – ICSA or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years’ of experience in the finance industry;
- Understanding of Jersey regulatory and financial reporting regime;
- Ability to motivate and influence.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.