Assistant Manager, Group Reporting Risk
The Assistant Manager, Group Reporting is a member of the Group Risk team and is responsible for supporting Group Risk and compliance reporting across all ongoing activity, future strategies and the necessary action/return to green plans. Will liaise with stakeholders across the Group and assist with adhoc reporting requirements.
- Overall responsibility for the development and production of the regular risk committee reporting and for other key meetings;
- Define, consolidate and present new insight based on information that is currently available;
- Support the identification of risk and compliance industry change (horizon scanning) and the maintenance of the associated register;
- Responsible for the analysis of risk reporting and metrics used to inform decision making;
- Support and engage with relevant stakeholders to support the delivery of the Three Lines of Defence model (LoD);
- Provide an analytical approach to the Risk MI working with the business to enhance and developing trend analysis to identify emerging issues/threats;
- Work collaboratively with teams to extract and analyse data in full alignment to Sanne’s business objectives;
- Drive a positive risk culture of confident and informed risk taking through the delivery of robust and useful insight;
- Use knowledge to suggest improvements and enhancements to existing data suite;
- Assess, on a regular basis, whether data and insight being reported remains fit for purpose and
- Proactive role model of the Sanne Behaviours and Values.
Skills / experience requirements
- Relevant Degree or qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a compliance or risk environment;
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills with the ability to engage and build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Proven track record of reporting experience ideally within a global, matrix financial organisation;
- Strong planning, organising and monitoring skills;
- Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives;
- Proven track record of using data to influence good outcomes and
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office package.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.