Assistant Manager, Accounts
The Accountant will join a growing team providing a full suite of accounting and financial reporting services to our Private clients. The role will be weighted towards trust and company accounting activities, but will include financial reporting and basic tax compliance duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of Private clients.
- Provide day-to-day accounting services, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner;
- Working with the administration team as required for the performance of duties;
- Review of VAT returns as required;
- Preparation and review of Management Accounts and Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP as required;
- Active involvement for audit planning and implementing appropriate completion milestones.
- Within the accounting team contribute to the continuous improvement of the accounting process designed to provide the highest level of service to our clients;
- Accurate time recording and
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Skills / experience requirements
- Professional accountancy qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Understanding of the Companies Act with respect to accounting and audit requirements and
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.