Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as administrator, assisting the team managers in running the team structures on a day to day basis.
- Working closely with Associate Directors and Managers as part of the team;
- Administration of client matters;
- Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers and custodians;
- Assist with the management of projects and client take-on;
- Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff;
- Bookkeeping for various structures;
- Database administration;
- Process client transactions in an efficient manner;
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the executive incentives team;
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
Skills / experience requirements
- Studying or looking to start studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA;
- A minimum of 2 years trust or funds experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.