Private Debt & Capital Markets
We are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as an administrator, assisting the team managers in running the team structures on a day to day basis.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Working within a specialised fund services team on all aspects of fund administration and reporting;
- Working on a portfolio of one or two high profile fund clients;
- Administration of client matters;
- Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, investment advisors, bankers, auditors, brokers and custodians;
- Assist with the management of projects and client take-on;
- Monitoring loans in Solvas and drafting/reviewing loan servicing reports;
- Cash Management and bank payments;
- Be in daily correspondence with fund clients and attend to all queries accurately and efficiently;
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements;
- Assisting with and running audits for clients;
- Database administration;
- Process client transactions in an efficient manner;
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Taking ownership for the team’s administrative tasks and
- Provide general team administration assistance as required.
Skills / experience requirements
- A minimum of 2 years funds experience in a professional environment;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment and
- Able to work in a team environment across several jurisdictions.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.