Private Debt & Capital Markets
Sanne are looking for a motivated and driven candidate to fill a permanent role as administrator, joining one of our growing divisions to assist the team managers in running a range of client entities and structures on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career benefiting from on the job training and mentoring, as well as the opportunity to study a professional qualification.
- Working closely with Associate Directors and Managers as part of the team;
- General administration of client matters;
- Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers and custodians;
- Assist with the management of projects and client take-on;
- Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff;
- Bookkeeping for various structures;
- Database administration;
- Process client transactions in an efficient manner;
- Monitor diary task lists to ensure these are cleared on a timely basis;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required;
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
Skills / experience required
- Studying or looking to start studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years trust or funds experience in a professional environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.