Administrator, Middle Office
Manage the workflow from Fund Managers and Prime Brokers to produce daily soft NAV’s as well as other reporting such as Profit & Loss and mandate compliance.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Load new securities into the Middle Office systems;
- Load corporate actions into the Middle Office systems;
- Daily reconciliations of trades;
- Daily reconciliations of positions;
- Foreign exchange settlements;
- Produce and disseminate daily reports to Fund Managers;
- Settle failing transactions either on custodial portals or via e-mail;
- Daily cash management for funds and
- Liaise with Fund Managers & Prime Brokers.
Skills / experience requirements
- A Bcom or Bsc graduate, preferably in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
- A Good working knowledge of the Financial Securities market including language, instruments and their mechanics;
- One to two years’ experience in similar area preferable;
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity Instruments is preferable;
- Very Proficient at Excel;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Numerate and accurate and
- Analytical/ troubleshooting skills.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.