Administrator, Investor Onboarding
We are looking for an Administrator to conduct and maintain appropriate investor identification and verification screening mandated by the Sanne KYC procedures prior to the opening of a new account relationship. The Administrator will ensure that all records are kept up to date and that investor on boarding is consistent with the Sanne Fund Services SA AML policy.
- Perform KYC screening on new investors by collecting all required documentation on the investor as required by the KYC Procedures;
- Establishing contact with the responsible external person and communicate SANNE requirements;
- Assess documentation and information provided for completeness;
- Follow up on outstanding requirements;
- Liaise with On-Boarding Manager in the signing off of investor files;
- Confirm KYC sign off with Custody and Investor Services;
- Update and produce status reports as required;
- Perform investor account refresh as required and
- Ensure that the necessary documentation and information pertaining to the investors are captured and maintained in line with document retention policies.
Skills / experience requirements
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational skills and
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.