Administrator - Investor Due Diligence Team
We currently seeking an administrator to join the Investor Due Diligence Team in Jersey to ensure that the activities of this global financial services group are undertaken in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements and with Group procedures.
The right candidate will be responsible for providing an exceptional service to our in-group clients based in various locations around the world. The purpose of the role is to ensure all client due diligence meets regulatory requirements.
- Understand basic structures and be able to translate this into Sanne's CDD requirements;
- Reconcile CDD, input information accurately into Sanne's internal systems and identify and communicate deviations to the Divisions as appropriate;
- Assist in ensuring that the relevant checklists and databases are kept up-to-date;
- Assist in managing the team email inbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner;
- Assist in the resolution of basic queries;
- As required verify, scan and archive CDD into electronic filing and hard copy storage;
- Escalate the issues identified to the Manager/Divisional Head as appropriate;
- Assist with ad hoc project with in the business;
- Complete screening (using a variety of data sources) as required by the business. Ensuring that Negative News, PEP's are brought to the attention of the relevant division/compliance.
Skills / experience requirements
- 2:1 degree or above (in finance related area beneficial but not essential);
- Work experience in a financial environment;
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required;
- Methodical approach and ability to maintain high levels of accuracy even with significant increases in volumes;
- Detail focused and able to easily identify deviations from agreed process or policy;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.