Administrator, Fund Fact Sheets
Systems Development - Group Services
The Administrator will be responsible for the preparation and generation of Fund Fact Sheets, and the distribution of these through the correct channels. This will include directly to market participants as well as updating these documents on the Company website as needed. Further to this, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all pricing and documentation on the Company website is uploaded and updated regularly, as required.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Maintain the pricing records on the Company websites, on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Generation and publishing of Client Fund Fact Sheets on a regular basis, as required;
- Interacting with various departments within Sanne Fund Services and Sanne Fund Services clients to source and consolidate information and commentary as needed;
- Maintenance of report templates in order to keep in line with Sanne Fund Services and IDS Manco branding and
- Assist the Sanne Development team as needed on other projects.
Skills / experience requirements
- Grade 12;
- Intermediate Excel Skills, macro experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports Designer;
- Financial services exposure at a high level and
- Exposure to Web development/maintenance at a high level.
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Structured and detail-orientated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and
- High attention to detail and quality outputs.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.