Employed in Luxembourg as a Depositary Administrator, reporting to the Associate Director in Luxembourg. In performing the role, you will work with other members of the Depositary team across multiple Sanne jurisdictions.
The Depositary Administrator position represents an administration role within the business primarily focusing on cash monitoring. Whilst the primary focus is Luxembourg daily cash monitoring, the Depositary Administrator will be required to support the Depositary team to meet all the service requirements of our clients including reconciliation of investor commitments, investment activity (such as asset ownership verification) and constitutional documentation validation.
The role has the potential for future growth within the organization.
- Perform daily cash monitoring duties in accordance with the AIFMD, working with in-house service specialists as required
- Establish effective communication with clients, the relevant Fund Administrators (both internal and external) and as necessary third party agents and professional advisers to support the depositary work being performed;
- To ensure that the confidentiality of depositary customers is protected as appropriate at all times;
- To ensure that the integrity of structures to which depositary services are provided are protected at all times
- Responsible for monitoring, managing and reporting to the Depositary Manager, any potential conflicts of interest
- Responsible for ensuring that all transactions are captured and risks identified and consistently monitored;
- Supporting the Luxembourg Depositary team in providing depositary deliverables;
- Depositary client liaison, working closely with the Depositary team on the client relationship management, to ensure that emerging issues are identified and resolved in a proactive manner, to enhance client service delivery and to ensure a seamless and coordinated service delivery by Sanne Group;
- Analyze funds in advance of take on to assist a full understanding of their purpose, structure and activity in order to formulate effective and appropriate monitoring programmes in compliance with the AIFMD;
- Perform full Due Diligence is completed in respect of depositary customer portfolio and any sub-custodian appointed;
- Perform safekeeping duties in accordance with the AIFMD, working with in-house service specialists as required;
- Perform oversight duties in accordance with the AIFMD, working with in-house service specialists as required;
- Ensuring timely invoicing of depositary customer fees in accordance with billing schedule and efficient collection of debtors within agreed parameters;
- Assist with ad-hoc Depositary projects.
Skills / experience required
- Excellent communication and organisation skills; the ability to plan and organise yourself to meet all Depositary deadlines, and to be objective at all times;
- Strong analytical skills and affinity with figures;
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating workloads and the analytical demands of the role
- An understanding of the role of a Depositary under AIFMD preferable but not essential;
- An understanding of the purpose, structure and operation alternative investment funds under AIFMD preferable but not essential;
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.