Corporate & Institutional
We are seeking an administrator, reporting to a manager within the Corporate & Institutional division of Sanne to have responsibility for the provision administrative support and relationship management to a varied and busy client portfolio.
Working closely with other relationship managers to provide quality and efficient services to all clients within the portfolio.
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues both in immediate department and wider departments/jurisdictions as required
- Liaising with clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
- Assisting with transaction management, including the drafting of necessary documentation and co-ordination of signing
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Awareness and arrangement of statutory filings within applicable deadlines
- Organise and attend client meetings
- Production of minutes of meetings
- Processing of bank payments
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Production and circulation of invoices, arranging settlement and debtor maintenance
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements and undertaking fee reviews where necessary
- Monitor tasks on Console to ensure completion in a timely basis
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis
- Involvement with departmental projects as required
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the team
Skills / Experience Required
- Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry
- Good communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.