We are recruiting for an Accounting Associate, who will join our Private Equity team providing a full back office fund accounting service to our Private Equity client. The role will include fund accounting activities and financial reporting duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of Private Equity clients.
Fund and Investor Accounting
- Monitoring and recording daily cash activity;
- Preparing daily journal entries;
- Preparing monthly bank and brokerage reconciliations;
- Preparing fund financial statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules;
- Coordinate and support year-end audits;
- Additional assistance as per client request.
- Track portfolio company transactions (purchases, income, liquidity);
- Monitoring investment performance and calculating returns;
- Additional analysis of financial data.
Skills / experience required
- Approximately 2-3 years of accounting experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask;
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.