The Accountant will join a growing team providing a full suite of fund accounting and financial reporting services to our Real Estate clients. The role will be weighted towards fund accounting activities, but will include financial reporting and basic tax compliance duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of our clients.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients and structures to provide day-to-day accounting services, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Supervising trainees and contributing to their development through coaching activities;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks and delegating these across the manager’s team;
- Working with the administration team on the implementation of new structures;
- Ensuring that all bookkeeping tasks and reconciliations are completed in a timely manner;
- Responsibility for the preparation of VAT returns;
- Responsibility for the preparation of Management Accountants and Financial Statements;
- Active involvement for audit planning and implementing appropriate completion milestones;
- Within the accounting team contribute to the continuous improvement of the accounting process designed to provide the highest level of service to our clients;
- Accurate time recording;
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time;
Skills / experience requirements
- Professional accountancy qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent;
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and GAAP and Luxembourg accounting practices;
- Understanding of the Companies Act with respect to accounting and audit requirements;
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.