The Accountant will join a growing team providing a full suite of fund accounting and financial reporting services to our Real Estate fund clients. The role will include financial reporting, NAV reporting and other related duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of Real Estate fund clients.
- Provide day-to-day fund accounting and financial reporting services to a portfolio of Real Estate clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Ensuring that all day-to-day matters required to be completed are performed in a timely and satisfactory manner including monitoring tasks;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (UK GAAP and IFRS) ;
- Preparation of NAV calculations, capital call workings and distribution workings of the Funds;
- Working closely with the Real Estate Funds administration team to ensure that accounting records are accurate and transactions and activity within the portfolio are understood and incorporated into the accounting ledgers as appropriate;
- Prepare the accounting files for review by Manager and auditors;
- Supporting the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines;
- Accurate time recording;
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Skills / experience requirements
- Hold, or have substantially completed a professional ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification;
- Experience of bookkeeping for Real Estate and/or Private Equity structures;
- A good working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP;
- A basic understanding of Jersey TCB law and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.