Sanne assists promoters in the establishment of bespoke fund structures which meet investor and fund manager requirements and are consistent with relevant tax and legal advice.
Our specialist administration teams are fully engaged in the fund structuring process supported by implementation specialists including lawyers and regulatory experts.
We offer legal, regulatory, project management and industry expertise to help promoters bring their funds to market quickly and efficiently.
Fund structuring activities include:
- Fund establishment including project management
- Coordination and liaison with advisors, regulators and other service providers
- Introduction of non-executive directors, insurers, advisors and potential investors
- Incorporation and registration of fund entities
- Regulatory applications and confirmations
- Compliance and AML procedures
- Expert commentary and training on regulatory guidance
- Investor reporting in accordance with industry best practice (eg EVCA, INREV)