Sanne offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities for people wishing to pursue a stimulating career in financial services. We recognise and reward success and look for people who are committed, focused and will thrive in a challenging environment.
Our established training programme provides full financial and study support towards qualification with a number of professional bodies, including ACCA, ICAEW and ICSA. We are a platinum level approved employer for the ACCA and an authorised training employer for the ICAEW.
Executive Incentives - Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Exective Incentives division.
The role has various responsibilities including the following :
We are looking for the following Skills and Experience:
- Provide general administration to a wide customer base and with a focus on responsive service and customer relationships;
- Processing of invoices, arranging payments, bank transfers, loan payments and re-payments, dividend distributions and ensuring distributions to beneficiariesAssisting in maintaining company books and records and ensuring appropriate filings are made in a timely manner
- Organise company, shareholder and trustee meetings, preparing board packs or trustee packs in support, holding and taking minutes for meetings, recording onto the corporate minute book and filing.
If you are interested and have the relevent skills please contact Ellie, email@example.com
- Professional STEP / ICSA / ACCA qualification, or working towards;
- Minimum of 2 years Jersey trust and company experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills together with a strong degree of accuracy and ability to work to deadlines;
- Good technical knowledge of filing/reporting and tax requirements;
We are seeking bright and ambitious graduates and A level students looking to embark on a successful career within financial services. We offer a professional training programme offering fully supported training opportunities leading to internationally recognised professional qualifications, working within one of our specialist businesses.
The work is varied, progressive and challenging. Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a team environment but also have a high level of initiative.