Sanne offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities for people wishing to pursue a stimulating career in financial services. We recognise and reward success and look for people who are committed, focused and will thrive in a challenging environment.
Our established training programme provides full financial and study support towards qualification with a number of professional bodies, including ACCA, ICAEW and ICSA. We are a platinum level approved employer for the ACCA and an authorised training employer for the ICAEW.
Administrator - Private Debt and Capital MarketsRole summary:
We are seeking an administrator, reporting to a manager within the Debt Division of Sanne to have reasonability for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Working closely with the lead relationship manager to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
Division: Private Debt and Capital Markets
Skills / experience required:
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Assistance with preparation of meetings
- Organise, hold and take minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlement
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
- Monitor of tasks on Console to ensure completion on a timely basis
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements
- Basic financial calculations for example capital calls
- Bookkeeping and assisting accountants
- Assistance with client on boarding and KYC procedures
Excellent communication and organisation skills
Willingness to learn
Motivated and driven