Sanne offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities for people wishing to pursue a stimulating career in financial services. We recognise and reward success and look for people who are committed, focused and will thrive in a challenging environment.
Our established training programme provides full financial and study support towards qualification with a number of professional bodies, including ACCA, ICAEW and ICSA. We are a platinum level approved employer for the ACCA and an authorised training employer for the ICAEW.
Assistant Manager - Debt
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager within our Debt Corporates Luxembourg Team.
The role invloves:
- Working within a specialised corporate administration and accounting team on all aspects of the administration of Luxembourg based debt structures;
- Working with colleagues across locations to ensure clients are receiving premium serviced;
- Co-managing a small number of junior team members who would typically be studying towards professional accountancy or other qualifications;
- Maintaining excellent client and intermediary contact, ensuring high degree of service satisfaction leading to additional or repeat client mandates;
- Supervise and participate in the preparation and review of client identifications, AML/KYC and ongoing monitoring documentation;
- Providing all functions around Luxembourg companies, including asset administration, acting as interface between clients, colleagues and other intermediaries; and
- Supervise the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs, Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate entities.
The successful candidate must be have:
- At least three years experience in the corporate administration of structured finance or debt products using Luxembourg based companies;
- Good working knowledge of domiciliation and corporate services for Luxembourg Soparfi’s and securitisation vehicles;
- An understanding of Luxembourg corporate law and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example AIFMD and AML/KYC requirements; and
- Excellent English speaking skills.