Sanne offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities for people wishing to pursue a stimulating career in financial services. We recognise and reward success and look for people who are committed, focused and will thrive in a challenging environment.
Our established training programme provides full financial and study support towards qualification with a number of professional bodies, including ACCA, ICAEW and ICSA. We are a platinum level approved employer for the ACCA and an authorised training employer for the ICAEW.
Executive Incentives - Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Exective Incentives division.
The role has various responsibilities including the following :
We are looking for the following Skills and Experience:
- Provide general administration to a wide customer base and with a focus on responsive service and customer relationships;
- Processing of invoices, arranging payments, bank transfers, loan payments and re-payments, dividend distributions and ensuring distributions to beneficiariesAssisting in maintaining company books and records and ensuring appropriate filings are made in a timely manner
- Organise company, shareholder and trustee meetings, preparing board packs or trustee packs in support, holding and taking minutes for meetings, recording onto the corporate minute book and filing.
If you are interested and have the relevent skills please contact Ellie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional STEP / ICSA / ACCA qualification, or working towards;
- Minimum of 2 years Jersey trust and company experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills together with a strong degree of accuracy and ability to work to deadlines;
- Good technical knowledge of filing/reporting and tax requirements;
We are seeking bright and ambitious graduates and A level students looking to embark on a successful career within financial services. We offer a professional training programme offering fully supported training opportunities leading to internationally recognised professional qualifications, working within one of our specialist businesses.
The work is varied, progressive and challenging. Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a team environment but also have a high level of initiative.
Administrator - Real Estate
Sanne are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as Administrator within the Real Estate Division, assisting the team managers in running the team structures on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with the senior administrator and lead Relationship Manager (based in Jersey and/or London) to provide a quality and efficient service to the customers of the Real Estate team;
- Arrange signing of documents;
- Assist with the preparation of meetings and the preparation of the minutes and matters arising schedule post meetings;
- Arrange bank payments;
- Draft invoices and arrange settlement;
- Maintenance of invoice logs and document logs;
- Assist with the completion of periodic reviews;
- Administration of client matters;
- Studying or looking to start studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA;
- A minimum of 2 years trust or funds experience in a professional environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment
Manager - Executive Incentives
We are seeking a Manager, reporting to an Associate Director within the Executive Incentives Team of Sanne, to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Working closely with the lead relationship manager to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and work closely as part of a team
Liaising with clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
Assisting with transaction management, including buying and selling shares, preparation of payments and preparation of necessary documentation and co-ordination of signing
Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines.
Allocate and monitor customer tasks to ensure completion by the team on a timely basis
Overseeing the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
Involvement with departmental projects as required
Working with other team managers to manage and supervise administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development
Skills / experience required
Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry
Excellent communication and organisation skills