Sanne offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities for people wishing to pursue a stimulating career in financial services. We recognise and reward success and look for people who are committed, focused and will thrive in a challenging environment.
Our established training programme provides full financial and study support towards qualification with a number of professional bodies, including ACCA, ICAEW and ICSA. We are a platinum level approved employer for the ACCA and an authorised training employer for the ICAEW.
We are seeking bright and ambitious graduates and A level students looking to embark on a successful career within financial services. We offer a professional training programme offering fully supported training opportunities leading to internationally recognised professional qualifications, working within one of our specialist businesses.
The work is varied, progressive and challenging. Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a team environment but also have a high level of initiative.
Administrator - Private Debt and Capital MarketsRole summary:
We are seeking an administrator, reporting to a manager within the Debt Division of Sanne to have reasonability for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Working closely with the lead relationship manager to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
Division: Private Debt and Capital Markets
Skills / experience required:
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Assistance with preparation of meetings
- Organise, hold and take minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlement
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
- Monitor of tasks on Console to ensure completion on a timely basis
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements
- Basic financial calculations for example capital calls
- Bookkeeping and assisting accountants
- Assistance with client on boarding and KYC procedures
Excellent communication and organisation skills
Willingness to learn
Motivated and driven